we were able to go swimming today again for an hour and a half. While getting ready, she pointed to my bra and said SO excitedly, "What's that? What's that?" I told her "bra" and she said, "YEAH!!!!" and pointed to her eyebrow and kept saying bwa, eyebwow, bwa, eyebwow until I said Yes! They sound alike! She was very pleased.
She is still loving going underwater and gets around the pool in a ring like a dream. Its so cute. I sure wish ISR classes were available here as they would give me some peace of mind. She's getting much better at kicking and moving her arms. I hope that by next year that translates into some form of emergency swimming (if necessary).
We threw bread out for the birds this morning. She loves doing it but is always frustrated by the fact that the birds do not obey her shouted orders to "C'mon birds!" "I have dinner!" "Where are you?" "Eat!" She'll then make a big deal out of reaching as far as she can and then saying, "Sky too far!" Keeps me in stitches.
18 July 2008
notes on nora
Posted by SaRaH at Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So cute!
Post a Comment