tonight joe returns from his bidness trip. It will be so nice to have him home again. His help with the house, Nora, e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. is invaluable. That said, I have some observations from this trip:
- I enjoyed that time after Nora has gone to bed and I have showered and picked up immensely. Having someone around, even a very kind, helpful, and handsome someone is different than just owning your own brain. This free brain is probably only enjoyable knowing that help is on its way, but still... it's notable.
- I also really enjoyed going to my parents' home on a weekday night. I suppose it wouldn't be as fun if the girls were in school instead of on summer vaca. But it was fun and something I normally reserve for weekends.
- I need someone around in order to eat properly. I made Nora nutritious meals and even fake ate them with her, but I just didn't have it together.
- I can't wait for this house to be remodeled. There are so many things that would be much more enjoyable and organized if only... Unfortunately, we're waiting on P. to run out of construction gigs before he and his crew tackle casa de mays.
anyhow. I'm so glad he's coming home. Nothing is the same without him.



2 comments:
Let me tell ya something...I know how this is! My DH has 4 more months of deployment and it seems now that time is passing so s.l.o.w.....
It'll be nice to have the help again when he's home, huh? :)
she is just too darn cute.
Post a Comment