31 July 2008

reveal for steph

ok... got a clear reveal bulb at lowe's.

6 comments:

Jacque said...

I like them all. I'm sure I need good light bulbs too. My kitchen is similar to that russet (only more red), and my living room is similar to the beige. Nice warm colors. I can't wait to see the photos after it's all done!
What's Nora think of the house being torn to pieces?

SaRaH said...

nora has been a trooper. The folks at Lowe's know her now because we're there almost every night. She's adapted quickly to running around fake kitchens instead of her own. :P

steph said...

LMAO...thank you!!! I would have seen this had my computer been mine this weekend. That makes such a difference. What are your thoughts on it all now?

steph said...

And also, this cements me on my vote for the philly cream and russett...

SaRaH said...

me too, Steph! AR and Philadelphia Cream are the choices. Now for the trim -- white? Yes. It'll be white. I'll post my trim choices soon. I'm betting there's a reason my choices aren't good trims...

Unknown said...

Better. The russet will be fine in the kitchen when offset by the white cabinets, I think.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com