29 July 2008

things i don't want to forget

things are still crazy chaotic here. After tomorrow, they should get better enough that I can actually think... for now, another item for my memory list.

Johna and I were riding in the car and talking about M. (Yeenie's son ~ they go to the same school.) I said how much I loved him and being around him and she said, "Yeah, M's nice. Until he's not so nice. Then he bites." [sidenote: this is very true. M has sensory issues, etc. and sometimes lashes out -- but he's doing so much better.] I agreed with her but also said that some people get frustrated or angry much more quickly and that they have to work on learning how to figure that out. I told her that M worked very hard every day and that I hoped that she would remember that and help him out where she could. Johna agreed that he worked hard and also told me that she gets angry quickly, too.

Silence.

"Yeah! M is like God!"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yes. Because God is always trying to do the right thing and he gets angry at us quick but forgives us quick, too. Just like M."

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com