peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
love the new chair. it's fabulous ;)love the painted toenails. sooo cute.and love the tan lines on mom's feet. HOT.
Looks great! I'm happy Nora enjoyed the chair when it was done. :)
Ummm... Those are not tan lines. That's paint. It took a week for it to come all the way off. :P
your tan lines match my tan lines :P It looks like Nora loved the chair pre-paint job
oh wait. I just read your comment.So I am the only one with hawt tan lines on my feet? awesome.
I was just going to comment on the tan lines as well---I have those same ones on my feet! The painted toenails and the red chair as awesome too. :)
Post a Comment
Template by suckmylolly.com
6 comments:
love the new chair. it's fabulous ;)
love the painted toenails. sooo cute.
and love the tan lines on mom's feet. HOT.
Looks great! I'm happy Nora enjoyed the chair when it was done. :)
Ummm... Those are not tan lines. That's paint. It took a week for it to come all the way off. :P
your tan lines match my tan lines :P It looks like Nora loved the chair pre-paint job
oh wait. I just read your comment.So I am the only one with hawt tan lines on my feet? awesome.
I was just going to comment on the tan lines as well---I have those same ones on my feet! The painted toenails and the red chair as awesome too. :)
Post a Comment