29 July 2008

colors

the entire first floor will have the handscraped oak flooring. The kitchen will have white cabinets and appliances with dark countertops. Here are the colors we're considering (Audobon Russet kitchen, Philadelphia Cream possibly everything else, Bradstreet Beige possibly everything else):
morning light

evening with a lamp

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Love the russet and beige, they are all great. It sounds like it will be beautiful!

Unknown said...

I prefer the beige to the cream. The russet is very pretty but might be overwhelming on every wall in a room... just my thoughts. I'm sure it will be beautiful!

SaRaH said...

Robyn, I agree... The kitchen is small and the cabinets are white. I'm hoping that will allow for the color? I really like it and can't figure out where to use otherwise. :P We switch between the cream and beige at least once a day.

steph said...

Sarah, what the hell kind of lightbulbs do you people use? Jesus...I suggest you go get yourselves some of those fancy true light ones so that the color doesn't change so damned much. How the hell could you possibly decorate? ok ill shut up now.

SaRaH said...

lmao, steph. I'll get you a proper bulb tonight. Jeez. I'm under construction...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com