we moved jordan home for good yesterday. I will miss him terribly and probably won't really believe he's gone for a while as he's had so many trips this summer. On the two hour ride there, we offered advice and talked. It was funny because at first Joe and I were mostly kidding. Don't run with scissors. Don't bully. Wash your hands. Go to bed on time. But Jordan jumped upon each morsel and openly discussed a lot of issues. I couldn't have been prouder. He's such a wonderful kid. One of the things I told him was to always vote and he said 'I'll be able to vote in four years so I'll be able to support Obama's reelection.' If he wasn't already my favorite, that would have done it. Carla (his mom) gave us a very nice and unexpected thank you note. She said that we were good at caring for things so she gave us a hydrangea bush. She obviously hasn't heard of the fate of many a plant that has darkened our doorstep. Here are some pics of Nora and Joe prepping the bush's new home:
15 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I <3 Jordan. But why didn't he come to my birthday party?
Post a Comment